Rungee Goes to School

Monday, July 31, 2006

One step forward, two back

This weekend was such a loss. I had to work all weekend and in any free time I did have, I was meeting up with people who were in town and I wouldn't see again for awhile. I managed to write one 150 word essay for LBS. Wow. WOW. Good progess (note the obvious sarcasm there). Now I'm involved in three projects at work, so I may not see the light of day again for several months. I just hope I don't have to work every weekend... I need to write essays!

Tomorrow night, there is a Penn Alumni Club B-school admissions panel in DC. I'm not part of the Penn Alumni Club but they let me sign up anyway. :) Adcom members from Penn, Harvard, Stanford, Sloan, and Kellogg are going to be there to answer questions (and I have a lot!) I'll post anything of particular interest on here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juggler said...

Weekends are becoming too crucial... Maybe it will help if you turn nocturnal like me :)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home