Rungee Goes to School

Monday, May 15, 2006

My bad

I know... I know... it's been forever since I last posted. The reason was two-fold. First, I was extremely busy with work, which finally picked up. Second, and related to the first, I didn't have much time to do anything business-school related. I did, however, have a little chat w/ my manager at work and indicated a desire to go to business school. He was supportive. I didn't say I when I was applying, as I'm not sure I want to deal w/ that yet.

Anyway, things are rolling along well. We actually have several people going to business schools this year from my company. So far, I've heard of Tuck, Michigan, Wharton, and Stanford. Last year, we had two off to HBS and another to Michigan (these are just the ones I know of, there may be more). This gives me hope that I actually have a chance at these schools! Of course, I'll still be the youngest to apply, but I have good reasons on why now is the time.

I'll try not to make it so long before I write again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home