Rungee Goes to School

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Slick

I ordered an info packet from a few schools. The one from LBS arrived today. I read through it, and it was quite informative. I probably could have gotten a lot of the same stuff off the website, but there's something nice about having it there in hard copy. And, for some odd reason, I felt like I was special for getting it (even though I obviously ordered it and there's nothing special in that). Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting the few others I ordered and continuing research. I've been talking to some business school alumni to get there thoughts too.

I've been trying to add some cool stuff to my sidebar, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it! I know some HTML and I totally thought I was making the changes correctly (even according to the help tutorial I found), but it just didn't work. Argh. Techology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home