Rungee Goes to School

Monday, July 10, 2006

Back on Track!

I feel fresh and invigorated. I'm not even sure why. Maybe it was getting the deliverable out the door, maybe it was playing softball this weekend (it's been forever since I've played) in the sunshine, or maybe it is just the extra coffee I had this morning, but I am in a great mood and full of energy.

I worked my essays this weekend. I have a decent rough draft of the Harvard and Columbia essays. They are certainly still in development and somewhat rough, but I can say that there was definitely progress made this weekend! I aim to send those to friends/family for a first revision by the end of the month (I can't be this slow with all my essays but I figure once I get the first few under my belt, the others will be easier... I hope!). Also, I just saw that LBS essays came out... sweet... now I can get started on those too.

I also officially asked one person to be my recommender today. He's a bit farther afield (read: not at my work) so I wanted to get in touch with him early.

With these updates, I am back in line w/ schedule I set for myself: http://rungee582.blogspot.com/2006/04/timeline.html. I love being on schedule!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes said...

Wow! Came by ur blog for the first time today, and was shocked seeing u have ur columbia and harvard draft essays in place. I havnt even started working on mine. :(

Keep it up! :)

Uday

2:14 PM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. No worries on the essays! Remember, there are still at least three months before R1 is due. :) Good luck to you as well!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home