Rungee Goes to School

Monday, June 26, 2006

Barely Awake

This past week was not so lovely. Not only has it been pouring for like a week (do we get monsoons in DC?), but even if I had wanted to go outside, I could not. I spent many, MANY hours writing a deliverable. In fact, I pretty much survived on no sleep. :)

To make matters worse, my husband decided to cancel our internet at home and get a new service provider. That would've been fine except he didn't realize the new service will have to be connected and this would take a week. Ah - no internet for a week? Well, this unfortunate turn of events did allow me to focus on writing essays (rather than surfing the web for more school info).

So, apparently, HBS essays came out! I wasn't even aware (a thanks to Juggler for that information) given my state of hibernation. More things to think about (and worry about). I have put together my "recommenders packet" w/ everything they would need to know about me to write a nice recommendation letter. Still need to actually ask, though.

Well, until my internet comes back up, I may not write for a bit. I hope that isn't too long!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juggler said...

i think i should get rid of itnernet at home. I do nothing during week days, coz i'm so damn tired when i get home that i'm so tempted to just surf schools and forums and what not

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home