Rungee Goes to School

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Reinventing the Wheel (but with a good outcome)

I thought I was done with my two required Wharton essays. Well, I at least thought I had a decent rough draft. But, then I read them again. Eww. What was I thinking?! They weren't good at all. I wanted to dig deeper and offer more reflection on my past, present, and future. So, I ended up rewriting a good portion of the first essay (careers goals, why Wharton), and I rewrote the second essay (twice actually). BUT... it was well worth it. I definitely feel they are much more solid and really help show the true me rather than some superficial portrait. Let's just hope I feel the same way when I read them next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juggler said...

Rewriting is the only way to perfect these essays. I've not got even one essay right without rewriting it at least thrice. And I've kept aside 3 weeks to just rewrite the ones I don't like :D

So... Happy rewriting!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home