Rungee Goes to School

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Thank you to Cornfed and Hobbes for thoughtful responses to my last post... I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions! I am going to attend some info sessions in the next week to try to make a more informed decision. If I think a visit is really going to help me as I move forward through this process, I'm going to go ahead and do it. Otherwise, I'm going to wait until interview decisions come out. I do appreciate that I have the privilege of proximity, but I still want to carefully consider the visits.

Anyway, I'm back from the middle of nowhere (which was great, btw). Luckily, with a whole house full of early risers, my family made sure I wasn't so lazy that I did nothing but be a bump on a log. I managed to almost finish my Duke essays. I still have one to finish up (my favorite one), but I know exactly what I want to write... hopefully that will translate into fairly quick writing and reviewing! I can't believe it's just over a month until the first deadline... scary! Gotta kick everything into high gear now.

1 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

Agreed, attend those information sessions. Aside from the "marketing" aspect, they're actually really helpful. Also, checkout www.topmba.com and www.thembatour.com You can meet several B-school in one location.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home