Rungee Goes to School

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Twice as Nice

Yessssss - I rec'd an admit from Duke! I was at client site all morning, but when I returned to the office, I had a missed call from a NC area code and a message telling me to check the online system. When I logged on and clicked on the "Your decision is now available" link, I found out that I had made it into Duke as well! Now I have choices... ahhhh... I am a lucky, lucky girl. :)

The MBA blogging community is having a great day, as I see many fellow bloggers heard positive news from Chicago... congratulations to all those who got admits! :D

16 Comments:

Blogger Juggler said...

Wow! Congrats!

Way to go

2:02 PM  
Blogger High Above Broadway said...

Congrats!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger JatWarrior said...

congrats again :)
yes, its a good day for bloggers...

3:10 PM  
Blogger Iday said...

Yeah Yeah - great day this is :)
Congrats on Duke.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

WOWWW! Awesome twosome for u eh? Go open that bottle of bubbly now! :D

3:15 PM  
Blogger MBA babe said...

Congrats!!! you are on a roll ;)

5:07 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Awesome! Congratulations! I'm sure someone has called you already, but if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line. See you at BDW!

5:52 PM  
Blogger asiangal said...

Congratulations! It's nice to hear about all the admits going out. =)

8:57 PM  
Blogger A said...

Wow..Congratulations :-))

12:18 AM  
Blogger UniQpath said...

Congrats Congrats for the double call. Everyone seems be on the roll , I guess happy news in the air :-).

12:58 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Hey congrats on the double call...choose wisely ;)

2:08 AM  
Blogger Inblue said...

congratulations x congratulations.
Have a blast !

2:42 AM  
Blogger Ravanan said...

Hearty congratulations on your success!, All the best!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

congrats!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger ! said...

Fellow W admit here.... Congrats! See you next year :P

2:47 PM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

Many thanks!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home