Rungee Goes to School

Sunday, October 29, 2006

And then there were none

I submitted Duke and Michigan today, ending my R1 application submissions. I am a little fatigued of writing apps, revising essays, etc., so I hope I reviewed them as thoroughly as necessary. I have promised myself not to look at the applications now that they are submitted unless I get an interview invite (at least in the case of Michigan, since I already interviewed at Duke). Inevitably, I would find something I wanted to change and would agonize over it... and I just don't need that! I plan to take next weekend to just relax. I haven't done that since early August. I'm sure my husband will be happy to know he has his wife back (at least temporarily). Haha. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Congrats :)
Welcome to the "Bored as hell R1 finishers lounge" :D

1:01 AM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

Good luck waiting and relaxing :) I still have one more submit to click before I join the gang !!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Have fun while u can! :)

I too submitted Ross a few mins back, my last R1 app too! :D

3:10 PM  
Blogger JatWarrior said...

well, now you got interviews to prepare for :) Good luck.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Juggler said...

Hey thanx a lot for the wishes!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home