Rungee Goes to School

Friday, October 27, 2006

Ahhhhhh!

That "ahhhh" is really a shout of joy b/c I received a Wharton interview invite in my email this morning! :D I know there is still a long way to go, but I am definitely very excited about this. I have decided I am definitely going to campus to interview, but I am waiting to hear some news on my project before I sign up (I may have to go out of the country, which would impact the dates I could interview). I also want to leave myself enough time to adequately prepare, so I can make sure I nail this interview.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for an interview invite... I hope it works out for you all too! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Congrats :)
All the best!
Nail it as u said.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Yaayyyyyy!!! Congrats! Prepare well and smash it! :)

Just curious, when did your app go into the Complete status?

3:33 PM  
Blogger A said...

Congrats man!

3:34 PM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

Thanks all!

@hobbes... my app went complete on Oct. 19.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Juggler said...

Congratulations!
&
All the Best!

Crack it!

12:21 AM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

Wow!! Good luck and do well.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

very nice. congratulations and good luck for the interview.

12:49 PM  
Blogger aDreamMerchant said...

Wow ...congratulations

:-)

9:26 PM  
Blogger UniQpath said...

Wow , Best of luck for the interview. Let us know how it goes.

10:48 AM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

Thanks to all the bloggers that left messages of congratulations... I am super excited and I really appreciate your support!!! You guys are great. :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home