Rungee Goes to School

Friday, October 06, 2006

Here we goooooooo

I submitted Harvard and Wharton. Phew. I gave myself a final deadline of midnight tonight to hit the button. I was making minute changes up until last night, but I figured it was finally time to just let it go and submit (I tend to wordsmith things to death). I've got my LBS application ready to go, but I want one more weekend with those essays to make sure I don't have any other changes.

Ahhh... it feels so good to get those out of the way! Now the waiting game begins...

5 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Aah - at last :)
Congrats on the submission.
Welcome to "The Waiting Group" :)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Yaaaayyyyy!!! Congo congo!!! :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Juggler said...

Congratulations!

9:44 AM  
Blogger A said...

Congratulations!

10:07 AM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

Thank you all!!!! :D

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home