Rungee Goes to School

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

EL - BE - YES!

I got a nice surprise yesterday - an admit from London Business School!!!! :D It came a day early. I am delighted to be in at such a great school, and one that I am truly excited about.

When I got the email, I did something akin to a fist pump (I'm sure my office mate thought I was having seizures or something), and then started calling a few key people to let them know the news. Needless to say, I was less than productive for the remaining few hours of the day (which I paid for later on that night by having to work at home, but that's OK)!

Ciao.

15 Comments:

Blogger Juggler said...

Many Many Congratulations!

7:44 AM  
Blogger High Above Broadway said...

Congrats, I think that many of us will be doing the pump in the air when that happens! The trick is how to disguise it.

8:00 AM  
Blogger JatWarrior said...

big congratulations!! you deserve it.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

WOAAAHHHH!!! Way to go, girl! Cool! CONGRATS!!! :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

sweet! time to party!!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ravanan said...

Congratulations!, Way to go, A great feeling to comment on two admitted posts on the same day. Coming days are going to exciting for everyone!

9:52 AM  
Blogger RusGirl said...

Cool! Congratulations!

Glad to see you as a fellow student! :)))))

11:06 AM  
Blogger UniQpath said...

Awesome! Many congrats! You deserve this. :-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger asiangal said...

Wow great news. Congratulations! =)

11:45 AM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are so nice. :) I really appreciate all the congratulations and support!

11:51 AM  
Blogger MBA babe said...

Wow - Congratulations!!!! What great news! :) :)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Iday said...

That's great news. Many many congratulations :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

Wow ! Congrats! Thats an awesomme school.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

hey congrats!!! awesome news!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Rungee,

I'm a prospective applicant, can I get your email id ? Thanks.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home