Rungee Goes to School

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wow! Thank you for the BoB!

I am honored to receive this award!!! :D Thanks to everyone who voted for me and another very BIG thanks to Clear Admit. And, congrats to the other bloggers as well! I wish we could do that thing from the ending scene of Mean Girls, where Lindsay Lohan's character breaks the prom queen tiara into bits and gives them to her fellow nominees - we are all winners here, people! (except maybe me in real life b/c I watch teen movies starring Lindsay Lohan in my spare time). Seriously, though, I think we, as a blogging community, had a great time learning from fellow applicants as well as current students. Let's hope the next crop of MBA bloggers (and their readers) get as much out of it as we did.

This is extra motivation to get the rest of my FAQ series done (essays advice is next) so I can prove my blog worthy of the title that has been bestowed upon it. :)

Thanks again, guys!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Congratulations :)

Plz dont break the iPod :P

11:33 AM  
Blogger A said...

Congrats Rungee :-))

11:56 AM  
Blogger asiangal said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed Mean Girls myself. =)

12:22 PM  
Blogger RunningTurtle said...

Congrats.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Eric Hodges said...

Congratulations Rungee! Thanks for posting such insightful entries, they have been a big help. I also just noticed that you must be in Northern Virginia; I live in Herndon and am planning to apply this fall for the class of 08. If you're anywhere around this area, I'd love to grab coffee sometime and pick your brain about the whole appliation process. If you're up for that send me an email at quidproquo.eric@gmail.com
If that seems weird to you, I understand and will continue to enjoy reading your blog. Take care and congratulations again!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Zi said...

hey rungee ..congrats on your admit..i am going to poring over your and iday's blog to help through the mba pipe dream...thank you in advance...hey...i live in richmond too...

2:48 PM  
Blogger Bschool Diva said...

Congrats

3:40 PM  
Blogger MBA babe said...

congratulations! definitely deserved!!! :)

4:11 PM  
Blogger angie said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! Hope you enjoy the prize!

5:17 PM  
Blogger ipoel said...

congratS!! ahh i want ipod too..

10:32 PM  
Blogger Inblue said...

Congratulations !

9:05 AM  
Blogger HairTwirler said...

congrats! love the mean girls reference

2:05 PM  
Blogger rungee582 said...

THANK YOU ALL! :)

and, mba idealist -- I'll email you...good to see another NOVA person on the blogosphere!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home