Rungee Goes to School

Friday, April 06, 2007

Look Mom, I'm Famous! (BoB Nomination)

Wow - I am nominated for Clear Admit's Best of Blogging Awards (BoB)! :) Awesome! Thank you so much!!!

I have basically stalked the Clear Admit site for the past year (seriously... it's the first link under My Favorites and I check the updates religiously) because I think it's such a great source of information. In fact, when I found out that some friends were also applying to b-school, Clear Admit was the first place I told them to check. I know it just sounds like I'm sucking up so I can get some of those votes that count for 25%, but it's true!

Congrats to my fellow bloggers who made the list as well. I'm sure I'll be casting some votes in your direction b/c I've also learned so much from your posts during this process. But, in case you want to sway my opinion, all bribes can be made in the form of a check. j/k ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger HairTwirler said...

haha, JatWarrior is offering free drinks for votes! (I'm sure he'll be posting his offer soon.) :-)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Juggler said...

ha ha! All the Best!

You most definitely have votes coming from me :-)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Iday said...

All the best :)

2:52 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

good luck miss.

btw, what kind of amount do you want me to put in the check ? :-)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Iday said...

Hey - Many congratulations on the BoB award :)

Special congrats for the iPod ;)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Juggler said...

Congratulations!!!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home